Ever since its creation in 1974, the aim of WFSBP has been to promote in all countries the attainment of the highest level of knowledge and understanding in the field of Biological Psychiatry. Along the years WFSBP has become the common point where the variety of opinions highly contributes to bringing light to central questions on Psychiatry. As a consequence, WFSBP today gathers thousands of psychiatry related professionals from 102 countries around the world, making it a very enthusiastic and productive organization.
BENEFITS OF WFSBP MEMBERSHIP
All WFSBP members receive the following exclusive WFSBP benefits:
- A full year’s subscription (8 issues) to the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry (listed by the Index Medicus)
- Exclusive access to the members-only section on the Federation’s web site (including on-line access to the World Journal and on-line discussion and debate forums)
- A discounted open access article publishing charge of € 1,000 within the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry
- Special member discounts to attend the federation’s leading international congresses
- Personal listing in the annual members’ directory - your community resource
- The opportunity to become directly involved in WFSBP committees, task forces and leadership
- Election rights to the federation’s Executive Committee
- Alert for the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information you may require in regards with membership.
WFSBP looks forward to welcoming you into the world-wide network of Biological Psychiatry!